The Catskill Mountain Series
The Catskill Mountain Series strives to create and maintain a professional environment for Eastern Regional Athletes of all ages to have great venues to compete in, to achieve National points, to qualify for the US National Championships and to receive recognition for their efforts in the sports of Snowboarding and Freestyle Skiing.
- Founded in 2002, the Catskill Mountain Series is a regional snowboard and freeski series for pro and amateur competitors governed by the USASA (United States of America Snowboard & Ski Association).
- USASA members are competitors participating in 33 regional series across the country. Top riders and skiers from each region qualify to compete in the annual National Championships.
- The events are intended to promote the sports of snowboarding and skiing, be fun for the competitors of all abilities, develop athletic skills, and be the qualifiers for national and international competition.
- The USASA is proud to be able to represent the recreational and competitive interests of snowboarding and skiing in the United States. The goal is to promote safe, fair and fun events while fostering a competitive spirit in the athletes.
- Catskill Mountain Series hosts Snowboard and FreeSki events at Hunter Mountain, Windham Mountain, Catamount Resort, Plattekill Mountain, Belleayre Mountain and Campgaw.